Website Cardinal Health
This role is part of the Cardinal Health enterprise architecture team covering the overall IT architecture aligned to B2C/B2B and corporate platforms. We are looking for a bold senior architect to reimagine our technology landscape and create innovative solutions to help realize our business ambitions through our digital transformation. You will have an opportunity to work with business and IT leaders to understand our customers and their value needs & related technology landscape, create roadmaps to address capability gaps, develop technology architecture, and partner with delivery teams to ensure proper implementation. The ideal candidate will possess a breadth of technical knowledge as well as business experience in retail, customer engagement, and corporate solutions.
- Maintain technical skills through research, self-improvement, conferences, user groups, and continuous training.
- Collaborates with business & IT teams in the design and development of the strategic direction and vision for customer engagement and corporate areas.
- Lead technical evaluation, selection of technologies/platforms/services to support enterprise technology RFPs.
- Lead the design and coding of proof of concepts (POCs) that validate recommendations on new technologies while advising on steps to achieve adoption of technology.
- Develops and establishes standards and policies for IT assets and collaborates with business and IT teams to inventory and classify existing IT assets.
- Creates and implements a high-level roadmap to guide and shape the delivery of new IT assets and migration of existing assets towards business strategic roadmaps.
- Anticipate and understand the implications of the latest technologies to communicate and evangelize to appropriate audiences.
- Conduct industry and competitor research to understand emerging and innovative solutions.
- Experience in retail, customer engagement (eCommerce, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing), and/or corporate solutions is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development, DevSecOps practices, Cloud, APIs and microservices
- Advanced experience with enterprise architecture driving and influencing change.
- Ability to balance what are often competing priorities between various product customers
- Working knowledge of key solutions available from Adobe, Google, IBM, HCL, Manhattan, Salesforce, SAP
- Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate and influence a wide range of audiences.
- Possess good business liaison capabilities and exceptional listening skills.
- Experience in working with IT teams across multiple business units
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization from senior executives to staff level.
- Bachelors degree in IT related field or equivalent work experience
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A