Website Cardinal Health
QRA Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction over multiple job families or areas of expertise within the QRA function.
- The Quality Manager is the Management Representative for the Cardinal Health Augusta, GA facility and is therefore responsible for ensuring that the Quality System requirements are continuously met and maintained, that Cardinal Health products meet/satisfy all the requirements of the Medical Device Directive/Regulation, ISO 13485:2016, CMDR, that CE-marked products meet the Medical Device Directive/Regulation, and that products meet all the requirements of FDA 21CFR Part 820.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of quality management programs for production operations, inspection, testing, auditing, training, investigations and other QA functions at the Augusta, GA site. As a key member of the Augusta Site Leadership team the Quality Manager works closely with the Operations Management Group. The team has responsibilities to ensure our quality standards are met. The Operations and Quality team work closely to make key product, service and quality decisions, which may have significant impact on the business.
- The Quality Manager is directly responsible for quality and regulatory compliance, and site quality and operations metrics. The responsible leader will ensure the site works to continually improve quality performance, through an integrated approach. The Quality Manager will be part of the larger Cardinal Health network of Quality Managers and readily participate with peers to share best practices and lessons learned.
- The Quality Manager also has oversight and responsibility for quality at the Cardinal Health Georgia/Carolina Warehouse (Augusta, GA) and the Cardinal Health Camden, SC site that supplies raw material to the Augusta, GA site.
- The Leader in this role must be comfortable working with all layers in the business, from operations employees through senior leadership.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in related field, preferred
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A