Website Cardinal Health
As the Product Manager overseeing compliance packaging solutions for retail pharmacies, you will be responsible for all aspects of the solutions including ensuring they meet both internal and external customer expectations.
- Delivering regular revenue and profit forecasts.
- Developing relationships in key customers.
- Analyzes market research, trends, projections and innovations to formulate new product concepts and designs.
- Creating marketing plans designed to drive adoption of the solutions.
- Possesses the expertise to establish and/or coordinate a commercialization strategy to include product proforma, branding and sales strategies, communication vehicles, training and pilot site deployment.
- Defining the long-term innovation strategy and roadmap.
- Being seen as the recognized expert on the business, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Demonstrates the knowledge to define the business dynamics necessary to consider portfolio expansion including market size, barriers to entry, differentiated value, regulatory assessment and existing portfolio alignment.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure the solutions meet market needs and are delivered to a consistent high-quality standard.
- Developing a vision and strategy for the solutions based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own insight.
- History of exceptional personal behavior including inviting curiosity and innovation, building cross functional partnerships, having a passion to deliver on commitments, and a dedication to developing self and others
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management
- Ability to analyze financial results and market data to identify opportunities and threats
- Experience creating comprehensive marketing plans which will drive adoption of solutions
- Strategic thinking skills including the ability to create a vision for your solutions, develop a long-term strategy, and identify opportunities and threats in market
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required (healthcare, marketing product management, new product development)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Marketing Product Management role – strongly preferred
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A