Website Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health Community Health Center programs are designed and created specifically for healthcare facilities. Our comprehensive suite of pharmaceutical solutions, allows us to address population health management needs across the continuum of care, from HRSA compliance to medication adherence. Serving the patient is our main priority, and that’s why our solutions improve patient access and increase quality of care.
Cardinal Health is looking for a highly motivated technician to work in a company owned retail contract pharmacy. Our technicians play an important role in delivering medication and pharmaceutical care in communities that are most in need. This includes developing close relationships with patients in communities we serve and assisting the pharmacists in accurately preparing and delivering prescription medication.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and ordering when needed
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by profiling prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Be available to the customer/patients at all times.
- Maintain friendly and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain professional working relationships at all times, with the pharmacy personnel, physicians, nurses, and other medical personnel.
- Understand that the requirements of working in a pharmacy are varied and may change as demands on the department change.
- Works with pharmacy team to ensure best practices are being followed with regards to 340B
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Registration in state in which the position is located (if applicable)
- 2+ years with retail pharmacy technician related experience, preferred
- 340B experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent
- Fluent in second language, preferred
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A