Website Etihad Airways
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Delivery division. Part of a new 24/7 Cargo Nerve Center that provides live monitoring of shipment focused on high yield products and special loads, service recovery of every irregularity and proactive communication with affected customers. Role is well in line and supports the new commercial strategy, with increasing engagement for different customer clusters and proactive approach/service. On a shift basis, to monitor different dashboards and KPIs based on defined performance requirements in relation to OTP, Cargo IQ standards, SLAs, FAP, etc. Ensure safe, secure and on time delivery of all high profile shipments on key routes flights, by close coordination with relevant stakeholders all across HUB and Network.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in constructive and effective problem resolution, avoiding unnecessary costs and delays in Cargo Delivery
- Real time monitoring of all Irregularities with dedicated attention to special products and high value customers.
- Support the Commercial Products and Hub Quality Team by taking full responsibility of the end-to-end shipment process monitoring.
- Support in setting up measurement tools and implementation of relevant KPIs within the department
- Responsible in reporting and provide root cause analysis of service delivery failures, such as MSCA, FDCA, MSAW, FDAW; and for addressing relevant stakeholders for improvement
- Provide 1st level of investigation on reported service failures and delays, arranging efficient recovery
- Monitor and track Special loads and Products via different platforms and system support to ensure they are processed on time as per SLA
- Educated to at least high school level, preferably diploma level in logistics, operations management or related discipline; with acquired specialization in cargo handling operations, successful completion of dangerous goods courses are required, as well as courses in live animals transportation and general cargo procedures.
- At least three years of cargo operations and/or cargo customer experience
- Communicate with different stakeholders for any identified gaps or delay in processing cargo via different cargo milestone for immediate attention to prevent it from failing
- Act swiftly and communicate proactively with customers and internal parties with regards to any change in bookings and address root causes on relevant deviations, seeking continuous process improvements.
- Work independently and be able to assess the financial impact of service recovery alternatives, as well as evaluate solutions to best deliver customer satisfaction.
- Comply with Etihad communication standards and represent the company values towards external and internal customers.
- Experienced on Cargo handling systems, messaging requirements and manual handling systems
- Knowledge in cargo booking and pricing is an advantage
- MS Office “experienced user” level
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of computer airfreight specifications
- In depth knowledge of industry standards and Legal Regulations
- Industry training in DG/AVI/ Cargo Operations/Security/Customer Service
- Fully conversant with cargo handling processes, procedures and regulatory compliance expectations
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A