To plan, manage and successfully deliver the Cargo Management System (CMS) Programme for dnata Airport Operations and International Airport Operations in full compliance with the project practices, standards and processes of the Company. The programme will involve working closely with senior management, IT, SMEs, change leads and business leaders across the international network, as well as the solution vendor
- Delegate responsibility for the deliverables to the project to the various project team roles and set the quality, budget and schedule expectations for these deliverable. Track and report progress on delivery and quality assure deliverables.
- Work with Finance to regularly track actual vs budgeted expenditure and set up benefits trackers and post implementation/investment review exercises.
- Document and regularly review risks and issues across the programme, escalating to the Steering Group where necessary in order for quick resolution.
- Prepare and facilitate team meetings, vendor meetings and project steering groups, producing standard project status reports as required. Follow the agreed Governance and Change Control procedures for the programme.
- Track and manage delivery of the project against the original or agreed scope/ requirements / Project Management Plan, documenting any deviation with associated reasons.
- Advanced IT and Computer Literacy
- Advanced Management Skills
- Advanced Safety Awareness
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Outstanding Project Management Skills, Lean and Business intelligence
Qualification & Experience:
- 10-12 years of experience in airport operations with an international airline or ground handling agent including at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A