In Carrefour we transform ourselves to build an omnichannel universe. That is why we have created our Innovation Center, in which the IT and ecommerce teams develop solutions to provide customers with an optimal shopping experience that is complementary to the one we offer in our stores, working with agile methodologies. In addition our strategic alliance with Google allows us to accelerate the digitalization of the company and have the most innovative technologies.
- To do this, you must control and manage the release calendar and the availability of non-productive environments, depending on the product portfolio to be developed.
- You will also be responsible for defining and managing improvements to the construction pipeline to reach a continuous deployment environment.
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer in complex projects with teams, applying agile methodologies (valuable experience as Scrum Master)
- High knowledge of metrics related to development teams (burndown, burnup, speeds, range changes …)
- Ability to define work processes influencing transversally in the rest of IT areas
- Negotiation and coordination capacity, as well as decision making
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A