With a multi-format network of 12,300 stores in more than 30 countries, the Carrefour Group is one of the world leaders in the food trade. Carrefour welcomes 105 million customers worldwide and achieved a turnover of 88.24 billion euros in 2017. It has more than 380,000 employees who help to make Carrefour the world leader in the food transition for all, offering every day a quality food, accessible everywhere and at a reasonable price.
- You advise the operational in its application. You are a key contributor to enabling the company to attract, retain and motivate all employees.
- With a minimum of BAC + 5, you have a first successful experience in a Compensation & Benefits function.
- You are familiar with the Office Pack especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Reporting to the Director Compensation & Benefits, you are responsible for compensation policies. As such you coordinate and adjust the policy of the Carrefour Group in France.
- Contribute to the harmonization and simplification of HR processes
- Respect the regulatory and legislative framework in force
- Coordinate annual compensation campaigns
- Be in charge of compensation studies (internal and external benchmarks)
- Monitor job prices
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A