This role is based in our Hong Kong Office under the Textile (babycare / underwear) department.
- Communicate clear information to country buyers, colleagues and hierarchy on a regular basis.
- Anticipate market conditions to show professionalism to buying countries.
- Ensure satisfactory quality and on time delivery for all products.
- Follow-up on key indicators: Shipment timing, Sourcing follow-up, Negotiation follow-up, etc.
- Conduct monthly inventory checks with suppliers to ensure online system records are similar to supplier physical stocks.
- Perform weekly analysis of sales and stocks in BU to alert upon big sales deviations and adjust production & on-time shipment.
- Source the best suppliers (babycare / underwear) to provide the most competitive products at the best purchase conditions.
- Evaluate the reliability of the factories together with the Quality Department and monitor the performance of suppliers/factories closely.
- Conduct negotiations to guarantee the best purchase conditions
- Enjoys challenges, is positive and able to work under pressure.
- Independent worker and able to take initiatives.
- Familiar with European safety requirements/regulations and markets is a plus.
- Fluent in oral and written English. French speaking could be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / International Trade, or relevant disciplines is preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in a purchasing/sourcing position.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer and sales-oriented.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A