A network of 5,600 stores closer to our customers, an e-commerce site and connected services to meet all consumption patterns and employees mobilized to make accessible, everywhere, a quality food at an affordable price … Such are the assets of Carrefour, committed to the food transition for all.The Supply Chain serves the Carrefour Group’s brands and consumers. It includes all merchandise flow management activities and information flows that include all the links in the chain in a transverse way: orders of goods from suppliers, their receipt, storage, preparation in warehouses, their delivery to the points of sale until
- Federate the actors concerned around the company approach
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the internal and external actors allowing the follow-up of the cost and delay of the project.
- Animate and support the operational staff in the change process to enable the success of the project
- Monitor the capture of the issues throughout the project to allow a measurement of the performance of the deployment of it
- Pilot the quality of the actions implemented
- Document its actions in a spirit of transmission
- Propose new innovative models to meet identified problems and adaptations of features and methods to improve performance
- Implementation and monitoring of reporting to benchmark the warehouses
- Help set up a tool that will make the existing and future logistics organization robust and efficient.
- Support the warehouses in their search for performance on innovative subjects
- Organize the piloting routines allowing the control of the projects (performance indicator, steering committees, rendering models):
- The animation of the project bodies and working groups ,the response to the needs,
- The temporal follow-up of the files (schedules, milestones),
- The compilation and the guarantee of the quality of the transmitted information,
- The economic follow-up of the projects (budgets, deviations …)
- The restitution of the conclusions to facilitate decision-making, anticipating impacts and alerting arbitration needs.
- You hold a training: Bac + 4 / Mastery
- You justify an experience of 1 years minimum on this post.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A