The Store Manager is responsible for achievement of sales targets, managing and developing the store teams in order to maximize profitability, maintain brand and Company image, operational compliance and offer excellent customer experience. The role is fully accountable for the daily operations of the store and its workforce in line with the overall business objectives.
- Drive sales and constantly strive to enhance business ensuring set KPI targets (such as net sales, footfall conversion, shrinkage, stock turn) are met.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Create innovative approaches to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Take ownership for customer complaints and concerns and address these in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
- Coach and mentor the store teams to enhance customer service levels through brand/product knowledge and overall Retail understanding.
- Track brand performance, reviewing stock levels and monitoring best sellers and slow-moving stock in order to generate ideas and action plans to increase overall sales.
- Constantly assess team performance against set key criteria in order to strengthen the team skills.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A