Develop and maintain a clear and precise communication between Quality and Commercial team and suppliers to ensure shipment quality and deliveries.
- Review quality reports on daily basis and work closely with commercial counterparts to support with technical solutions.
- Understand test requirements, be familiar with quality manuals, and propose solutions to resolve issues.
- Monitor the service level of inspection companies and train inspectors and suppliers on updates. Follow-up daily activities closely with Quality & Commercial Team.
- Report to Production & Quality Manager.
- Perform pre-audits, technical audits as well as following-up social compliance validity and other quality standards.
- Plan regular product inspections on production units, conduct in-line controls and final controls, organize inspection dates, and make suppliers link with third party inspectors.
- Able to handle quality analysis and factory management.
- Good communication and able to work under pressure.
- Ethical and with self-discipline.
- Willing to travel frequently to factories.
- Work experience with a European brand/retailer is a plus.
- Fluent in oral & written English.
- Proficient in MS Excel applications (Word, Excel, Power-point).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Product Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quality & production, with experience in relevant categories.
- Good knowledge on product testing, inspection, and factory auditing.
- Working with global, multi-cultural teams.
- Open, collaborative work environment.
- Regular social & fun activities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A