Enterprise, Digital & CX Apps Delivery Lead directs and oversees high level strategic and tactical decisions for customer & consumer facing technology services across the company . Facilitates organizational application strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration, and usage. Responsible for leading the design, development and maintenance of related applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves business challenges and technical problems. Responsible for ensuring all service support and service delivery actions are taken to meet the customers/business and tech requirements for those services.
- Partner with IT partners & business stakeholders in delivering technology solutions in an agile and accelerated approach.
- Act as a lead role on foreseeing potential risks and issues, establishing a process to minimize or mitigate key risks/issues in tech services area.
- Drive continuous improvements by articulating opportunities for innovation and adoption of new trends and industry best practices.
- Practice service level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to service area of responsibility, ensuring the SLA’s are achieved; service quality and internal customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Drive agreement on business KPI’s and quality attributes for services, ensuring appropriate NFR’s and KPI’s are understood within project workstreams.
- Engage with key internal business contacts and with senior management through regular service management reporting and service reviews.
- Work with service operations teams to ensure Incident, Problem and Change management processes are delivering required outcomes.
- Ability to effectively lead change management in a positive manner and to handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work cohesively with other teams within the Information Technology department and partners across the MAF group
- Ability to think about the future state and strategic directions while implementing quick wins and delivering business value in a cost effective and agile manner
- Advanced knowledge of IT application, data and integration architectures.
- Demonstrated negotiation and complex problem-solving skills with a customer centric mindset.
- Great communication and listening skills.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A