Website Sharaf DG
Category Manager is responsible to lead, strategize, monitor and report on Category performance ( sales, margin, stock holding, Market Share etc ) and flow objectives under the guidance of Category Head.
- Ensure optimum category inventory levels are maintained keeping in mind store requirements as well as working capital constraints, OTB management.
- Ensure effective in-season management of the assigned category/department through regular analysis and action plan based on the performance around the following anchors: sales vs. Stock, stock analysis, stock balancing, margin analysis
- Competition analysis – review and analyze competition offers compared to SDG offers. Suggest improvements based on the analysis
- Making weekly/ Monthly category level promotional plans
- Oversee the management of organizational training needs for training provided by suppliers for new products
- Monitor and make recommendations for customer product needs, preferences based on internal survey data and change Product range/ buying patterns within the category
- Ensure assortment are up to date and making timely clearance plan for Ageing and EOL inventory.
- Professional Certifications – MBA in Sales and Marketing is desirable
- Educational Qualification – Post Graduate
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A