Website Cathay Pacific
The Safety Training School makes sure our pilots and cabin crew are all well trained in all aspects of emergency procedures. The Safety Training Specialist II (In Training) has good prospects for career growth, with a 1.5 to 2 years certification plan to become a Safety Training Specialist II.
- You will coach and monitor the Flight and Cabin Crews to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to meet the regulatory required standards as well as provide support in administration, prepare training materials and continuous enhancement of the safety training school.
- You will conduct Quality Assurance inspection to ensure cabin safety standards are maintained
- You will receive training to become a Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department approved instructor – Safety Training Specialist II in 1.5 years to 2 years depends on progress
- You will conduct safety and emergency procedure training which include but not limited to first aid, fire fighting and emergency evacuation for Flight and Cabin Crews comprising over 20 nationalities
- Holder of St. John’s First Aid Certificate is preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Mature personality
- Available for shift duties and overseas duty trips
- Tertiary education or above
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience. Experience in adult training or cabin crew service will be an advantage
Company: Cathay Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A