Website Chalhoub Group
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o yearsAs we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
- Run regular workshops with the Customer Experience & Marketing team to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM
- Manage CRM activities to support the Brand’s customer lifecycle management
- Plan, manage & monitor CRM Campaigns: targeting, best practice recommendations on frequency, content, optimization, personalization, etc…
- Ensure a close working relationship with the Marketing Department Manager
- Implement & monitor in-store data capture guidelines and targets
- Coordinate with relevant department managers to deliver projects on time and within allocated budget
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all CRM and eCRM platform updates in coordination with Group IT or external Salesforce suppliers
- Arrange training sessions on CRM platform administration for new in-store teams
- Develop Salesforce user guidelines to serve as a reference for in-store teams and minimize discrepancies
- integration of the Group Loyalty Program and / or any brand specific loyalty initiatives.
- Define principles and set out the requirements for CRM dashboards, customized reports and data-mining strategies.
- Audit external providers deliverables on data-mining and segmentation strategies.
- Lead data analyses and provide key insights and recommendations for marketing campaigns/initiatives/events
- Lead data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- Monitor and analyze client feedback
- Audit CRM database and ensure data integrity
- Background in data mining, understanding data and being able to build frameworks, dashboards, reports and actionable insights
- Salesforce proficiency and ability to develop customer journey campaigns
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant fieldPrevious experience of developing CRM Strategy
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A