Website Chalhoub Group
The job holder of this position is responsible for implementing day to day personnel operations, confidential certificates, employee relations etc, and is responsible for ensuring implementation policies.
- Prepare, maintain and update the appropriate documents
- Lead the work visa and labour contract renewals
- Process the application, renewal and cancellation of all documents for labour cards, work permits and residency visas
- Schedule medical examinations for the processing of residence visas
- Update document according to expiry on the HRIMS
- Initiate, update and maintain employees’ personal data on the HRMS
- Keep updated records on all new immigration and labour legislations as communicated by the PRO and the Personnel/HR Manager
- Prepare staff turnover reports (new comers, leavers, total headcount), KPI report for absenteeism.
- Update staff lists accordingly
- Follow up with all employees concerning medical certificates for sick leaves, and out of office/absence forms
- Handle all medical insurance claims and liaise with insurance companies for employees’ collections
- Issue/cancel access cards in adherence to security policies
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
- University Degree Business Administration, or any other related field
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A