Website Chalhoub Group
You are responsible for managing OTB deployed by business unit, product selection and ensuring point of sales are filled commercially. These key points are reflected from pre-buying stage to the post buying stage and are monitored throughout the season. The role also includes key responsibilities in areas of stock covers, mark downs, and reconducted/permanent.
- nsure that shop floor employees understand the assortment of the new season during the post-buying debrief by explaining the placement for the core assortment the best sellers, the range, mood board and seasonal color according to calendar for each store
- Provide insights for store Purchase budget
- Drive the Buying cycle
- Provide support for Replenishment reordering
- Support in Inventory management
- Support in Stock liquidation decisions
- Negotiate Logistics and deliveries
- Prepare seasonal optimal assortment plan by category for each type of store, following brand’s guidelines and instruct local merchandise team accordingly
- A sound ability to understand and work with data
- Good multi-tasking abilities.
- A comprehensive view of the whole Buying Cycle
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Experience in retail, with a good expose of e-commerce.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A