Website Chalhoub Group
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
- Develop and implement A/B testing frameworks to evaluate model quality, performance, data accuracy and outcomes
- Deploy a variety of machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, etc. within the CRM platform
- Mine and analyze information from Brands’ databases to drive optimization and improvements in different areas: including product development/purchase, channel development, and business strategies
- Ensure database records accuracy by developing verification processes and analyzing the database for irregularities and normalizing as needed
- You will escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Work with stakeholders within the Fashion Division to identify opportunities for leveraging on each Brands’ data to drive business solutions
- You will propose and design the adoption of new capabilities given the needs of the business
- Communicate system requirements to the Group IT team, software developers, and/or the CRM Platform vendor
- Support in the implementation of the CRM platform and the development of its logics, and capabilities
- You will schedule, test (for errors, bugs, system issues and improvement areas) and execute the implementation of all updates, new modules, and additional capabilities of the CRM platform to ensure a smooth deploymentPerform advanced statistical and data mining techniques using available data set to provide Brands with relevant customer and business insights
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with SalesForce or similar tools (R, Python, SQL etc)
- Understand the Luxury market with interest in Fashion brands.
- Have high emotional intelligence and ability to understand cultural nuances.
- Love collaborating and being creative
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce or similar tools
- University Degree Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Management Systems, Statistics or Economics or related fields / SalesForce certification is a plus
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A