Website Chalhoub Group
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
- New brand or designer acquisitions within Fashion
- Set the merchandising strategy, OTBs, product lifecycle, and gross margin in alignment with the strategic direction and within the Department Store’s Brand guidelines.
- Take overall responsibility for the full life cycle of stock from what stock to buy, to where it should be allocated and to how it should be sold or disposed of, as well as managing the logistics of this cycle to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness within the department stores
- Logistics Operations
- Creative Projects such as developing unique collaborations with key partners to elevate the assortment and experience or partnering with key young designers to elevate the brand but also generate revenues to the brand.
- Visual Merchandising
- Understand the Luxury market with interest in contemporary Art, Design, VM and trends.
- Have high emotional intelligence and high cultural intelligence
- Great management experience and ability to lead a large team, some indirectly
- Previous experience of working in international, global luxury department stores covering Buying and Merchandising at a senior level across multi-categories including men’s and women’s RTW, accessories, beauty and shoes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fashion hub including but definitely not limited to London, New York, Paris or Milan.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A