Website Chalhoub Group
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.The Store Supervisor is responsible to assist the Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding customer service, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
- Second the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member
- Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to him/her.
- Achieve the sales target allocated to the store
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques.
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints.
- Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements
- Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation
- Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for the inventory.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Shop Supervisor in retail environment
- People management experience of at least 5 staff
- Must have a passion for working in fashion
- Striving to achieve individual and store sales targets using appropriate sales techniques whilst displaying exceptional product knowledge
- We are seeking a true brand ambassador who brings exceptional guest experience, whilst always keeping the customer at the heart.
- You will have excellent customer service, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed!
- Excellent English communication, Arabic is desirable
- University Degree preferably or High School
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A