Website Chalhoub Group
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o yearsAs we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.We are currently recruiting an exciting role within our internal communications team. We are looking for someone who loves building relationships and creating engaging content whilst managing and developing internal communication channels for the Group (online magazine, intranet and internal app). You will be creating Group cohesion and conveying the Group Management’s messages in adherence with Group image.
- Generate reports on communication tools analytics
- Act as the voice of employees through surveys, visits and workshops
- Liaise with different internal communication contributors (businesses, countries) and provide needed support. Working with different business units internally such as support services as well as brands marketing teams.
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Follow all relevant Internal Communications policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Managing large corporate events and managerial seminars.
- Create content that is relevant, adapted to the audience & to the tools used across different countries.
- You will manage schedule of postings and rewrite/ review content when necessary
- Work with external partners when it comes to managing events and negotiations with suppliers and agencies to help with content offline, online
- Event management experience would be a plus, being able to manage large corporate events with over 500 people +
- Highly energetic personality someone who loves to build relationships and work with numerous stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a team and autonomously
- University degree in marketing/communications/journalism.
- Advanced knowledge in presentation creation using PowerPoint
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in managing internal communications, content development, marketing or event management would be preferable.
- Excellent English skills and copyright capability
- Content creation experience, being able to come up with engaging content for employee challenges
- Excellent social skills and intrapreneurial skills, a networker, relationship builder
- Curiosity and being able to understand local cultures
- Being able to differentiate the tone of voice on different channels and customise materials based on audience and channel
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A