Website Chalhoub Group
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 yearsAs we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.We’re looking for a Senior Product Owner to help us take beauty shopping experiences to the next level. The right candidate will be a results-oriented, analytical team player who always thinks of the customer first. He/she will need to be able to work independently on tight deadlines on an ever-growing backlog of tasks.
- We’re looking for someone who thinks like a scientist and is eager to test and measure new features.
- In this role, you must live and breathe to drive the key Product KPIs, such as revenue, ARPU, retention, and optimizing the sales funnel.
- In time, you will be required to become a master of prioritization, generating estimations of the potential of features and working with Tech to estimate the development cost for them. You must aim for simplicity (MVP always wins against “featuritis”).
- This role presents an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a growing, fast-paced, extremely fun (if you’re the nerdy kind), field.
- The Product team works closely with the development team to guide web products/features from conception to launch. As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
- The Product Owner will report directly to the Product Manager.
- You must create clear requirements for Tech that tell a story, and become an expert in the agile methodology. You must help in selling the Product vision to the developers and motivate them to bring high quality results.
- You must take data informed decisions, periodically go through our various Business Intelligence reports and detect actionable opportunities or room for improvement. You must focus on what the users need and not so much on what the competition is building.
- Past experience with e-commerce/digital technology is preferred
- Consultancy or agency side is preferred
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re looking for someone with a 4-7 year’s experience
- Studies in Computer Science, Business or Economics are preferred but not exclusive (we know some great Product Managers with Psychology or Sociology backgrounds).
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Knowledge in GA and digital marketing campaigns is a plus
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A