The position will provide administrative support to the Total Remuneration General Manager. The Administrative Assistant must be someone who is self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates needs, works independently and has demonstrated the ability to multitask. The successful candidate needs strong interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Gathering pre-read in advance
- Communicates and interacts effectively with other leaders and employees.
- Provides thorough calendar management including:
- TR Town halls
- Helping manage cadence of meetings to maximize leader’s time (i.e., when possible leaving blocks of calendar time free for work time).
- Coordinates domestic and international travel plans as required. All travel planning and booking including support scheduling in person meetings in line with planned travel, and managing expense reports.
- Scheduling support for TR teams in general (booking team meetings and rooms, etc.).
- HR LT meetings/ logistics support
- Assists in managing SharePoint for the team.
- Ensuring the right people are in each meeting
- BU engagements/ logistics support
- Provides general administrative support which could include coordinating meetings and appointments, planning events/meetings, ordering office supplies, maintaining files, badging / credentials for any visitors and contractors
- Support and schedule for organization meetings:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Strong Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook/Calendar.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast paced, ever-changing workload and demands.
- Excellent organization and planning skills: Demonstrated capability to maintain complex calendars and logistics; prepare manager(s) for
- meetings and other events; organize business conferences and meetings; handle activities with high confidentiality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pensacola, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A