The Laboratory Technician has broad experience and proven expertise in one or more functional areas of analytical testing and equipment in the physical properties, thermal analysis, catalyst characterization, Microscopy, or X-ray Diffraction labs.
- Record data and generate summary reports.
- Develops and strictly follows SOPs while performing analytical testing.
- Independently conducts analysis and training on all critical aspects of the test.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory
- Applies Global Laboratory Services’ QA, QC principles
- May also help with research and development activities and for standard tests.
- Understands the MOC process and works with the MOC Authorizer and Researcher to safely implement the change.
- Updates and confirms the validity of control chart trends before reporting all data.
- Routinely troubleshoots equipment with little to no guidance.
- A BSc in chemistry or a related field or 1-year equivalent experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Proficient with lab safety procedures and demonstration of regular contributes to multiple analytical testing and equipment maintenance
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A