The Vermillion Development Lead, Client Reporting will have responsibilities for the development and delivery of Vermillion based client reports. The Vermillion Development Lead, Client Reporting will be responsible for interacting with Product, Global IT and Operations and Third Party Vendors teams to provide high quality reports to internal and external clients and meet the agreed and expected service standards.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own apps development area to resolve issues.
- Extensive liaison and direct contact with a diverse range of business and technology functions, both within the bank and with key vendors.
- Assist in the reception and quality assurance of the business requirements, solution design and business process documents individual projects.
- Ensure the deliverables are managed within the timescales
- Communicates interdependencies in and outside of the department as well as cross product, cross project.
- Develop and extend collaborative working relationships with senior clients, technology suppliers and operational support areas in order to quickly understand requirements, resolve problems/issues, suggest solutions and identify areas for service improvement.
- Able to take calls with quick responsiveness on asked actions
- Manages the deliverables. Oversees process for technical issue escalation; prioritizes technical issue resolution.
- Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, development planning, delivery and monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)/MCA.
- Intensive experience in the analysis, design, development and support of large complex applications.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Strong and recent experience in Vermillion Development Lead, Client Reporting role.
- Strong industry experience preferably in investment banks or software reporting product provider.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, GB
Application Deadline: N/A