The CSC Belfast Communications Manager is responsible for coordination and implementation of key site projects, programmes and initiatives as well as the site communication strategy in line with the CSC Belfast strategy and the Global CSC Network Strategy.
The successful candidate will ensure consistent practices, communicating within and outside of the site, and collecting, translating, and sharing essential accurate and quality, decision-making data for the CSC Head and CSC Business Office Manager as well as high quality implementation of events and programs.
- Act as the Gatekeeper for all site related communications and act as the partner to UK Group Public Affairs (GPA) to align key messaging and share achievements and best practices.
- Support the CSC Business Office Manager and CSC Site Head and Human Resources (HR) Head on the development of an effective Engagement
- Strategy for both internal and external CSC stakeholders.
- Manage content for the digital screens across the 4 Belfast Sites.
- Maintain a comprehensive and regular cycle of communication at site level.
- Create and maintain site distribution lists.
- Manage regular employee information sessions including site specific and country-wide Town Halls in co-operation with Public Affairs covering
- Citi performance, site updates, rewards and recognition, VOE and community engagement accomplishments;
- Update Intranet sites in partnership with Group Public Affairs (GPA) and ensure they are relevant and up to date.
- Manage site visuals and site collateral materials including newsletters, infographics, posters and videos.
- Evidence of leading employee engagement initiatives.
- Event management experience.
- Shared services environment experience.
- Experienced in managing communication platforms.
- Experience in partnering with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities.
- Experience of working in a communications team for a large organisation and creating and delivering messages for large audiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, GB
Application Deadline: N/A