Website City of Bunbury
We are a vibrant community on the rise! Multicultural, bustling and fast becoming WA’s ‘second city’, offering a great lifestyle to those who want a bit of country charm, there has never been a better time to join the City of Bunbury!
You are an experienced HR professional with an understanding of organisational change, and the qualifications to support your past experience.
If that’s you, and you’re looking for something different, let’s meet. Because we’ve got an opportunity for you to take your career to the next level, right here with us.
City of Bunbury is a council that stands proud of the services we deliver to our beautiful community. Working together as one team, having fun along the way, and owning our passion to drive change, we committed to our lively home town.
- Support the delivery of organisational culture and engagement initiatives, including facilitation and assistance with program design and coaching to staff and Culture Coaches
- Assist in the design and collation of culture data through the use of the Human Synergistics tools OCI/OEI and Pulse surveys
- Assisting in the transition of change into business as usual, using metrics to monitor progress /adoption / sustainability
- Assisting with advice and tools to project delivery teams; stakeholders and senior leaders in the Change management space
- Drive and foster a community-minded culture amongst our entire team
Your tertiary qualifications in Organisational Development/Human Resources and/or up to 3 years ‘experience in contemporary Organisational Development/Human Resource practices will provide the knowledge base to support your experience in this role. And speaking of that experience, time spent in change management, and your certification IV in Training and Assessment would be highly regarded.
Company: City of Bunbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A