Website City of Bunbury
We’re a vibrant community on the rise! Multicultural, bustling and fast becoming WA’s ‘second city’, offering a great lifestyle to those who want a bit of country charm, there has never been a better time to join the City of Bunbury!
You’re a fantastic communicator with a collaborative nature, which goes hand in hand with your strong technical and interpersonal skills. You also have previous experience in providing support to key stakeholders and have a solid grasp and knowledge in organisational change.
If that’s you, and you’re looking for a role where you can step up and take ownership, let’s meet. Because we’ve got an opportunity for you to take your career to the next level, right here with us
- Partnering with leaders and employees to develop organisational capability, culture, and contemporary People and Safety services that align with the City’s vision, values, and strategic direction.
- Leading the organisation’s people change, culture, diversity and learning services to deliver the best possible employee experience.
- Providing change advice and tools to project delivery teams; stakeholders and senior leaders; working as a key business partner/advisor.
- Being the principal advisor on organisational culture and engagement as well as designing and leading culture initiatives to improve employee satisfaction and organisational performance.
- Building partnerships with local education providers and other authorities to increase organisational profile and brand, in conjunction with Senior Business Partner and Remuneration
Your tertiary qualifications in Organisational Development/Human Resources and/or minimum 3 years’ experience in Change Management, including end to end cross functional program/project change management experience will provide the knowledge base to support your experience in this role.
Company: City of Bunbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A