Website City of Cockburn
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Volunteer Resource Centre Coordinator to play a key role working closely with community organisations and volunteers to promote and facilitate volunteering within the City of Cockburn.
- Manage the Volunteer Resource Centre (VRC) daily operations, including administration, marketing, budget, data collection, and reporting.
- Develop and implement a communication plan to promote the VRC and raise awareness of volunteering in the Cockburn Community.
- Support City of Cockburn volunteer programs by collaborating with staff offering advice on recruitment, management, training, and recognition.
- Oversee the management of City of Cockburn volunteers, including the implementation of the Volunteer Occupational Work, Health and Safety Act
- Manage, implement, and report on the Volunteer Strategy.
- Analyse volunteer data and prepare reports and submissions required by the City and Department of Communities
- Number of people seeking volunteer opportunities.
- Number of workshops, events and number of participants.
- Number of community groups and organisations seeking Volunteer Resource Centre support
- Ability to develop strong community networks
- Sound understanding of volunteering principles and policies
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience supervising and coordinating volunteers
- Experience recruiting and managing volunteer
- Experience with projects, events and budget management
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A