Website City of Cockburn
We are currently looking for casual customer service officers to deliver a consistent and exceptional customer experience at Cockburn ARC in line with our service vision “outstanding service people talk about”. This position requires flexible availability and hours of work may include early morning, late evenings and weekends.
- Maintain knowledge of and promote the programs, services, facilities and operating hours on offer to the community.
- Provide information to prospects, members and customers on the range of services and facilities available.
- Deliver initiatives to drive sales of Cockburn ARC’s products and services.
- Respond to customer enquiries, feedback and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all financial transactions are processed accurately and cash is secured in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain accurate daily cash, receipting, reconciliation and banking records.
- Ensure all records are entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure that information and brochure stands are fully stocked at all times.
- Assist with setup/ pack up of the facilities equipment and rooms as required.
- Previous experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to going above and beyond for the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be adventurous and build a positive team atmosphere.
- An outgoing and friendly nature, be ambitious and a “can do” attitude.
- The drive to exceed expectations of our service vision “outstanding service people talk about
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A