Website City of Cockburn
Assist the Children’s Programs Team Leader in the day to day running of all Children’s Programs, ensuring exceptional customer service is achieved through a large focus on recruitment,training, development and support of front-line staff.Ensure all team members are suitably qualified and knowledgeable within program responsibilities to ensure that the service delivery and safety of Children’s Programs are of the highest quality
- Supervises and has responsibility for the day to day operations of the Children’s Programs front line team. Ensures the team understands priorities, meets service standards and manages continuous improvement of the team in their skills, use of systems and processes.
- Supervises and covers for front line staff, allocating and prioritising their work and monitoring individual progress and performance to contribute to the achievement of department objectives.
- Designs and/or delivers a variety of service support mechanisms to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity.
- May interpret procedures to assist others and will make recommendations, where relevant case experiences arise, to more
senior staff on changes to procedures, schedules or routines to facilitate good relations between work units or with clients.
- Has a detailed knowledge of policies, systems and procedures in own unit and understands how they relate to and impact on any related areas based on an understanding of relevant policies and systems in those related areas.
- Provides interpretation, advice and decisions on rules and entitlements. Applies expertise in a particular set of rules or regulations to make decisions,
- Ensure the Children’s Programs team deliver programs of the highest standard through training and development and continual improvement initiatives.
- A high level of customer service is delivered to all internal and external customers, members and visitors and in accordance with the City’s Customer Service Charter.
- Ability to provide ongoing feedback to employees relating to standards of program delivery, customer service and customer feedback.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of a Diploma level qualification in a related field with relevant work related experience and training
- Experience in the planning and delivery of innovative, engaging and sustainable children’s programs and services that drive participation and customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide interpretation, advice and decisions on rules and entitlements.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a frontline team including on the job training, coaching, and managing performance.
- Demonstrated ability to provide general direction to other staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop excellent working relationships with,colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A