Website City of Darebin
The Corporate Strategy team is responsible for driving the strategic direction of the organisation, understanding and monitoring performance as well as having an overarching umbrella of governance that benefits the whole organisation to provide the best value outcomes to the Community.
The Corporate Reporting Officer has two core functions, administrating corporate reporting processes, organisational systems and strategies as well as providing high level support to the Coordinator Corporate Strategy and wider team
- Administer and deliver key corporate reporting processes, provide support, advice, and contribute to training initiatives to the organisation
- Administer organisational software systems for the team
- Support projects across the Corporate Strategy team, and contribute to and initiate continuous improvement activities
- Provide advice and guidance on a range of operational corporate strategy matters and support to the Coordinator and organisation in Corporate Reporting responsibilities
- Proven capability and demonstrated experience in business administration, preferably in reporting and system administration
- Some understanding required of the Council Plan and/or local government experience, including the Local Government Act would be helpful.
- Established communication skills (written and verbal). Experience presenting or delivering training is desirable
- Proven ability to research data, analyse information and prepare draft reports
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative thinking skills
Company: City of Darebin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darebin, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A