Website City of Fremantle
Fremantle Leisure Centre is currently looking for self- driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the front counter team which is fast paced every day. The successful candidates will be able to multi-task, ability to work under pressure, provide technical assistance to the general public, assisting with swim program enquiries online, in person and over the phone whilst maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible
- Essential that you have seven days a week availability, including evenings and weekends (ranging from 5.15am – 8.15pm)
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times
- Responsible for accurate point of sale transactions (cash handling and electronic funds transfer) and end of shift reconciliations.
- Perform administrative duties in relation to general entry and visit pass sales; membership sales and renewals; swim program enrolments/change of class;
facility bookings; merchandise sales and stock control; etc.
- Manage patron traffic flow into the centre through the reception area.
- Excellent knowledge of centre operations and programs to be able to respond to all general enquiries.
- Assist in performing merchandise stock takes and other duties relating to stock
- Carrying out lost property procedures
- Opening and closing of the centre in accordance with security and safety procedures.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clean, presentable and welcoming at all times which includes performing general housekeeping duties (vacuuming, dusting,
emptying waste bins, etc).
- Assist with the training of new staff
Company: City of Fremantle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A