Website City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
A town rich in community spirit, packed with sports and events, there’s truly nowhere else like it.
The Kalgoorlie Golf Course are currently seeking a full-time Pro Shop and Operations Assistant to join our Pro Shop team. The role will report to the Coordinator and must be an excellent communicator and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensure a strong public image and profiles of the Kalgoorlie Golf Course is maintained in the local community and create a safe and friendly environment for the staff and patrons.
- Ensure that the Pro Shop is kept clean and tidy at all times, including cleaning of glass on the entry doors;
- Ensure any maintenance or course issue are reported;
- Provide quality customer service to members and guests;
- Clearance of balls on the driving range and ensuring stock levels are adequate at the driving range. Ensure that the driving range is maintained to a high standard;
- Clean and maintain the cart fleet and hire clubs;
- Cash handling and balancing of tills;
- Attend to bookings, phone calls and emails;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Knowledge of receipting procedures
- Demonstrate initiative
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance;
- Current WA “C” Class driver’s license.
Company: City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A