Website Melton Council
If you’re passionate about working with children, and would like an alternative to centre based care, then make the change and work from home in Family Day Care.
As a Registered Family Day Care Educator, you’ll make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and families in our growing community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people with qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care to join a team of experienced childcare professionals providing quality childcare from home.
At Melton City Council, we have one of the longest running Family Day Care services – operating from carers’ homes more than 45 years.
- Over 18 years
- An Australian citizen, hold residency or have the right to work
- Qualified with Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Hold a current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Medically fit
- Provide a suitable environment to care for children in your home
- Have a current Working with Children’s Clearance (WWCC)
- Committed to high quality care and education
Company: Melton Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melton, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A