Website Moreland Council
To support the Coordinator Fleet in managing Council’s fleet services, by providing leadership and supervision of staff undertaking work in the mechanical workshop, including ensuring safety of all staff and visitors and that work undertaken in the workshop is completed in accordance with appropriate procedures practices and standards.
This role will also have a supervisory responsibility and provide necessary management and support for qualified mechanics working in Council’s Fleet team, and apprentices when working in the workshop
- Sound knowledge of petrol and diesel engines and ability to repair and maintain Council’s diverse fleet and plant.
- Sound knowledge of, and ability to drive and operate hydraulics, pneumatics and electronic components as consistent with the range of Council’s specialised vehicles, plant and equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Superior customer service skills and demonstrated experience delivering service excellence in a similar role.
- Proven experience in leading people, including day-to-day supervision, development of work and development plans and providing constructive feedback.
- A current Heavy Rigid Vehicle Licence.
Company: Moreland Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moreland, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A