Website City of Salisbury
Located within Council’s Field Services Division, this position contributes to the high levels of service provided to Salisbury residents through the maintenance of Council’s reserves, sportsgrounds and landscape environments.
To be successful in this position you will need extensive experience operating a front deck ride on mower, be competent in park and landscape maintenance, including brush cutting and pruning. Good written and verbal communication skills are required, along with a willingness to become part of an effective team.
- Current Driver’s License
- Competency in parks and landscape maintenance-related tasks and equipment
- Trade qualifications (Certificate III or equivalent) in Horticulture.
- Work Zone Traffic Management Certificate
- Front Deck Mower Operation (HRT328)
- Chainsaw Operation (HRT222)
- Tractor (HRT 206)
Company: City of Salisbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salisbury, South Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A