OCP-QMS-EN-JBD-ST-0003 Rev 1 ( formerly OPS-OMS-EN-JBD-ST-0003 Rev 0 )
- S Supervise and Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- S Identify specialized studies/ subcontract packages requirements and prepare Scope of work.
- S Ensure structural design related scope is well understood and captured for cost and schedule purposes.
- S Perform responsibility of a Lead Engineer on projects. Review contract requirements for project execution, organise the preparation of Technical Document Register.
- S Determine methods and solutions for complex engineering problems in tandem with the technical specialist and select the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the objectives.
- S Coordinate with projects/planning on project time schedules.
- S Develop manpower charts and schedules.
- S Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 12 & above years (Minimum of 8 years offshore) related to Oil & gas industry experience preferable from a background in working for consultancy or Engineering organizations in the EPC of the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Master Degree is advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A