Website City of Cockburn
Team ARC is currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic and suitably qualified Fitness Coaches with a passion for helping our members reach their fitness goals and a willingness to provide an exceptional customer experience at Cockburn ARC.
These positions are being offered on a casual basis and hours of work will extensively require early morning (4.45am to 10am), late evening (4pm to 9pm) and weekend availability, limited hours available 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday. Your application will be kept on file and you may be contacted for future employment opportunitie
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers, including more complex queries, judging when to pass them on to or involve others, to provide a courteous and effective service.
- Recognises and understands impact of incidents arising and raises issues of concern where necessary to ensure appropriate resolution of customer enquiries/issues.
- Delivers a range of services in support of existing systems or processes to an agreed quality standard or specification.
- Exercises discretion within established work methods and procedures to diagnose problems or chooses between alternate approved work methods or established procedures and determines task sequences within established work routines.
- Provides straightforward information to others based on knowledge of work area responsibility and knowledge of functions within the area.
- Assigns tasks to others where necessary and is responsible for making sure they are completed correctly and to schedule, to ensure department service quality standards are maintained.
- Keeps skills up to date and develops abilities and capabilities through learning from more senior/experienced colleagues, appropriate training and/or exposure to a range of activities
- Energetic, vibrant and outgoing approach
- Proactive member engagement skills and constantly active on shift
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A passion for improving our member’s health and wellbeing.
- A motivated, friendly and engaging nature.
- A willingness to deliver small group training/classes
- The ability to adapt to processes, new technology and troubleshoot Drive to deliver our service vision “outstanding service people talk about
Qualification & Experience:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Provide First Aid and CPR certificate
- Experience creating tailored programs for members.
- Experience supervising the gym floor, providing advice, encouragement and support to members.
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A