Website City of Cockburn
Team ARC is currently looking for passionate, experienced and suitably qualified Group Fitness Instructors to deliver the optimum group fitness experience to customers and valued members of Cockburn ARC.
We are recruiting for a wide range of instructors, for the following class types – Aqua (Shallow, Deep and Warm Water), a wide variety of Les Mills classes (Pump, Combat, CORE, Balance, TONE), Cycle/RPM/Sprint, Freestyle, HIIT, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates and Tai Ch.
- Plan and facilitate group fitness classes and provide support and encouragement to all participants and assist with filling in classes as required.
Ensure all equipment is set up and packed away as per centre procedures.
- Ensure the group fitness rooms are left clean and safe with any maintenance or repair issues reported to the Group Fitness Team Leader.
- Maintain a professional relationship with members and keep members up to date with current promotions.
- Participate in regular in-house training sessions.
- Lead and promote a positive public image of the Cockburn ARC and council by encouraging and ensuring good public relations standards are practised.
- Previous experience in delivering fun and engaging group fitness classes.
- An ability to adapt and modify sessions to suit member’s needs.
- A passion for improving our member’s health and wellbeing.
- A motivated, friendly and engaging nature.
- Drive to deliver our service vision “outstanding service people talk about
Qualification & Experience:
- Les Mills certification.
- Freestyle (boxing, circuits and metapower).
- Mind/Body (yoga, pilates and tai chi).
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Professional registration with Fitness Australia.
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A