Website City of Cockburn
The Swim ARCademy team is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic swimming instructors to deliver our innovative learn to swim program. Applicants must possess a passion for aquatic education, along with exceptional customer service skills. The Swim ARCademy program has a unique vision of swim for fun, fitness and competition through the development of each individual skill to the highest possible standard. This is an inclusive program with dedicated teaching pools catering to all community members.
- Delivery of accredited learn-to-swim programs.
- Implement Cockburn ARC policies and procedures to ensure a safe and secure environment for learner swimmers of all levels.
- Assess students for appropriate learn-to-swim classes.
- Accurate completion of administrative tasks associated with learn-toswim classes such as lesson planning, student assessment and certificates.
- Ensure appropriate storage and usage of equipment.
- Liaise with all customers and team members in a polite, efficient and supportive manner and in accordance with guidelines, policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Champion the City of Cockburn values, ensuring behaviours reflective of the City of Cockburn values are encouraged and rewarded.
- Maintain mandatory qualifications and attend training and meetings as required.
- Skills in managing students of various ages and abilities in an aquatic learning environment.
- Knowledge of pool supervision requirements and water safety.
- Current Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety qualifications.
- Current Austswim Teacher of Infant and Preschool aquatics or willingness to attain.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- A friendly and engaging nature.
- Drive to deliver our service vision “outstanding service people talk about
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in delivering quality aquatic instruction, teaching techniques and lesson planning and student assessment.
- Experience with aquatic instruction, teaching techniques, and lesson
Company: City of Cockburn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cockburn, Western Australian, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A