Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The job holder will be assigned responsibilities, as per requirements of the Department. The composition, level of independence and volume will be determined on the basis of experience, competency, training, volume etc.
- Scanning of all original borrowing documents in EDMS
- Handling the safekeeping of the original documents and Filing of original documents in safe custody under dual control
- Processing mortgage release requests after obtaining approvals from sanctioning authority
- Preparation of mortgage contracts (new/increase/amendment) and letters addressed to Land department/municipality
- Contacting customers to set up land department appointments
- Coordinating with internal/external and government auditors by providing required documents.
- Coordinate with Land department/trustee offices to execute mortgages. Ensure that the Mortgage documents are collected back and deposited for safekeeping.
- Preparation of Manager Cheque Requests
- Receive new documents from branches/update in the system on daily basis and handover to checkers team after allocation.
- Handling the release of original borrowing documents as per approval /branch request
- Registration of collaterals and assets under Emirates Movable Collateral Registry (EMCR)
- Uploading of Facility Offer Letter to CRM
Written and spoken Arabic and English
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of business software applications, particularly word/spreadsheets
- Desirable – 3 to 5 years’ experience in Mortgage registration and collateral management
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A