Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The main purpose of the job is to counsel, guide and encourage delinquent clients on any Retail products (CC, LPN, LVH & LMF) to pay the overdue amount by making outbound / attending to inbound collection calls. The calls need to be assertive without any related unpleasantness and should adhere to the policies and procedures laid down by the bank.
- By establishing contact with the delinquent clients and convincing them to make the overdue payments.
- Convert potential “promises to pay” to payments by ensuring that the calls made are assertive, but without any unpleasantness.
- Preparing an action plan to handle specific cases in consensus with the Team Leader in order to resolve difficult cases.
- By working within the prescribed procedures / guidelines and initiating action as per the existing debt management strategyBy providing feedback on any delinquency trends observed so that the same maybe incorporated in the credit policy
- By identifying potentially high risk cases to be handed to the Field referral team at an early delinquency stage.
- Computer literate
- 5 years experience with a good understanding of banking practices.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Higher Secondary education with recognized Secretarial Diploma.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A