Provide assurance to Compliance Senior Management on the effectiveness of the Compliance Program. Collaborate with other Compliance verticals to ensure that internal controls are working effectively. Oversight on key compliance risk to ensure that the provision of the regulations, standard/procedures are met.
- Track implementation of recommendations & regularization of exceptions, if any, identified during periodic assessments.
- Assist Head Office Compliance in annual review & update of Compliance Policies – Banks’ AML/ KYC/ Sanction and ABC Policy.
- Promote positive compliance culture across the Bank. Track adherence to planned trainings submitted by ECFs. Also, liaise with ECFs to ensure that learnings from periodic assessments / regulatory updates are incorporated in training materials (as necessary).
- Assist Unit Manager & Group Head of Compliance in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Exchange insights and best practices.
- Execute periodic reviews as part of monitoring & testing to ensure Bank’s internal procedures/policies remain compliant; providing guidance as necessary.
- Represent Compliance in any project as directed by Unit Manager/ Head of Compliance.
- Provide necessary guidance to other compliance units in finalizing the relevant procedures of their respective unit.
- Assist in development and implementation of an effective independent Quality Assurance framework across Compliance Function including international locations.
- CAMS Certified/other recognized certification is a plus.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel and Business Object (BO) reports.
- Market knowledge of IT tools/ software used for AML monitoring system.
- Adherer to timelines and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Organizational awareness including working knowledge or risks, products, processes and controls.
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Customer Centric/Focus.
- Graduate with 2 years of AML Transactions Monitoring.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local AML/CFT rules and legislation, and international best-practices/requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A