Website Emirates National Oil Company
Managing the brand outlets through outlets managers/ supervisors to achieve the company targeted plans and ensure that quality operations are maintained to meet company standards and customer expectations.
- Development of new recipes and pricing strategies for the concept based on the demand and location
- Develop Annual EMC (Equipment Maintenance Contract) to operate in a cost-efficient manner and to ensure minimum down time of equipment in the concept network and continuous improvement in performance through preventive maintenance
- Analyse & monitor financial performance of the concept through P & L and MIS reports to track and identify expectations and analyse inventory levels to draw conclusions regarding customer buying behaviour and make changes in minimum and maximum inventory needs the company outlets.
- Oversee the culinary processes to ensure high standards are maintained
- Manage the procurement of ingredients, consumables and kitchen supplies to ensure that high quality ingredients are being used for food preparation.
- Develop and implement effective marketing and local store marketing plans (LSM) for the concept locations.
- Set the sales budget for F&B locations.
- Focus on increasing sales through customer service, food quality and LSM activities
- Work closely on the Kitchen Layout & Equipment
- Manage reporting and royalties to franchisor from company outlets
- Perform brand audit reports for the F&B locations.
- Manage KPIs for the concept
- Implement the business plan for the Concept with emphasis on maximum returns and continuous growth
- Contribute in the preparation of feasibility studies for new locations by conducting market studies including trade area and competitor analysis.
- Establish and implement process for new stores fit out & opening at potential locations
- Assist the Franchise department and Franchisee in planning and designing for new stores opening by providing the equipment list and the required area for the back of the house and the front of the house for new locations
- Assist franchisees in setting and implementing the marketing and local store marketing (LSM) for their locations by providing new activities/ promotions.
- Assist franchise department on roll out of the franchisee locations and its launch plans and assessing potential franchisees capabilities.
- Implement proper menu engineering by improving and evaluating the range of products to cater and develop customer choice and taste.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction levels through conducting regular surveys
- Manage mystery shopper activities with third party providers
- Laying down a well-defined costing plan based on cost for pricing, profit and, margins
- Assist in the acquirement of strategic locations in key growth areas for the concept within UAE by identifying potential areas and development.
- Manage the fit-out plan in terms of Contractor, Design consultant and equipment supplier.
- Oversee the development of the concept and ensure that business objectives are met. The business process to cover:
- Development of analysis reports for existing and new locations to meet sales and profitability growth objectives
- Development of business plan for the concept
- Graduate Degree in Hotel/ Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years within a similar position- Area Manager/ Operations Manager experience for multiple outlets (minimum of 20 outlets) specifically with International Pizza Chains
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to think strategically
- Action oriented approach to business
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing environment
- Well Understanding of business financial drive
- Leadership & team building skills
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret business reports, procedures & regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A