Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.Al-Futtaim is now entering the healthcare sector. We will expand our product and service portfolio by providing high-quality health and patient care. Using the latest innovations in technology and best clinical practices, we will strive to improve health outcomes and support people within the UAE and beyond to live happier, healthier and better lives.
- Offer expert clinical opinions relating to Orthopedics and take independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
- Develop & administer healthcare management plans in consultation with patients and in line with current treatment and management protocols.
- Provide holistic care and health education.
- Admit or discharge patients to and from the caseload, ensuring referrals are made to other healthcare professionals and providers as appropriate.
- Carry out comprehensive and systematic assessments of patients and manage them based on clinical guidelines and evidence based practice.
- Work alongside and maintain good communication channels with other specialist services to optimise patient care and treatment outcomes.
- Provides comprehensive Orthopedic care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Participate in the educational activities of the medical staff as a whole.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the department and of the healthcare facility.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the department and Al-Futtaim Health to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Orthopedics.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Accountable to ensure patient safety by practicing ethical medical practices as per local regulations.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on patients medical history, examinations and tests results.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying pathologies.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
- Make professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from another healthcare professional.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Orthopedics.
- Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff and referring doctors.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice based system, guidelines and protocols.
- Undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with Orthopedics working alongside primary care providers
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Orthopedics
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals with be well regarded.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience at a specialist level, since gaining higher qualification.
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A