Our diverse, global teams have this vision at heart. Every day we’re defining new levels of service for our customers. We do this by working closely with employees and suppliers, putting safety at the heart of everything we do. With your talent, passion and big ideas, and our industry-leading performance, we can flourish. We can be the world’s most admired air services provide
- Liaise with Finance, marhaba local subsidiaries, and other dnata departments in managing and supporting the annual revenue budgeting process. Analyse, identify and recommend remedial measures of revenue budget variations on a continuous basis.
- Ensure service prices are kept in line with agreed contracts by co-ordinating with respective departments, maintaining common data base for suggestion and feedback, and notifying revisions requirements to internal and external customers as per the contractual terms.
- Actively identify, pursue and negotiate products and third-party partnerships, customer and growth areas at a marhaba Global level, liaising with franchisee locations to optimise pricing, volume, and contractual stipulations across the Global and local/franchisee level. Keep abreast of the latest airline and airport services trends, with assistance from cross-functional members.
- Manage the enhancements of contract system in light of changing business scenarios systems by defining specifications, establishing test strategies and controlling master setups. Ensure system developments are adequately tested through User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Represent the department at IT Working Group meetings.
- Evaluate and benchmark new and existing contracts across all marhaba global locations to ensure optimal operational, commercial, legal and financial requirements are met at a local and global level.
- Manage and utilise the Unit Cost Model to establish cost of operations at a unit level for a handling service. Ensure validation of costs on a regular basis for budgeted resources in order to develop a pricing framework for marhaba products and staffing. Ensure continuous enhancement to the Unit Cost Model to recognise the changes in the operational environment.
- Ensure continuous customer focused improvement in the invoicing process and timely resolution of both cash and credit issues related to contractual shortfalls. Facilitate audit (internal and external) queries and evaluate and recommend solutions.
- Ensure that refund claims are verified against agreed contracts that are related to marhaba through global contracts, with subsequent communication and mitigation with the airlines and businesses concerned to ensure all due revenue is realised for marhaba
- Strong business acumen and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry desirable with working knowledge of IATA SGHA.
- Experience in Contract & Supplier Management.
- Strong knowledge in Contract law and commercial agreements.
- Working knowledge of IATA SGHA.
- Commercial / Sales. Other 8+ Years
- Experience with commercial and contract negotiations, preferably with financial management ability. Working experience with contracts fares and pricing is advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A