Website American Hospital Dubai
The Cost Accountant is a professional working in a team to offer a costing decision support system. The Cost Accountant is responsible of providing support and recommending and setting cost standards in addition to monthly processing.Cost Accountant will support the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Director in MIS reporting and Activity based Costing (ABC). Main responsibilities will be to develop a costing framework which aids in decesion making, validates and reconcile allocations and processes, ensures that the integrity of cost accounting data remains intact by recommending and implementing best practices in the industry by analyzing and interpreting complex requests for cost and budget data.
- The candidate on this role should develop an outline, to enable reporting of contribution margin by the physicians and service line/medical specialty so that management can use the information to make decisions which enhance organizational performance.
- This will require an ability to understand the information available from a number of separate systems and work with IT, Supply Chain, Clinicians and Departmental Managers to develop an effective and reliable solution.
- The candiate will be responsible of validating and reconciling allocations and processes. Ensures the integrity of cost accounting data remains intact by recommending and implementing best practices in the industry standard.
- Analyzes and interprets complex requests for cost and budget data and develops meaningful reports.
- In-depth knowledge of Finance Business Processes and Finance/Accounting Systems in an hospital environment
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Advanced Excel, Data Management and Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results focused and problem solving skills
- UAE Healthcare experience is preferable
- Qualified Management Accountant
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Cost Accounting experience in Hospital setup is essential
- Minimum 3 years experinece on a similar role in Hospital setup is mandatory
- Experience in a project transformation role( delete)
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A