Provide both day to day and strategic leadership to Costa Express’ Field Service Engineer team for the South Team (c.65 engineers) ensuring that you have the correct resources, training, skills, tools and materials to meet the business requirements.
Reporting into the Head of UK Operations you will drive the Service Team to minimise technical downtime, improve machine reliability and increase Cups Per Day (CPD) across the region whilst ensuring Service Response and budgetary KPI’s are met.
- Introduce innovative processes and procedures by benchmarking against our competitors and the wider vending industry, always looking to bring in fresh thinking.
- Coach and Mentor a team of Service Team Managers to maximise their potential, allowing them to support you in achieving your operational goals.
- In conjunction with the Head of UK Operations, create a Service Strategy, including budget planning and considering external influences, agreeing team targets and priorities
- Management of the companies Field Service Engineers, responsibilities including: installation, preventative maintenance and reactive service visits
- Create opportunities through continuous improvement across all Service Teams under your leadership, ensuring consistent execution of the business strategy.
- Ability to communicate well cross functionally as this will be key to your ability to achieve results in a matrixed organisation.
- In-depth experience in operations delivery in a field operations environment. Strong process transformation, mapping and re-engineering knowledge.
- Proven experience of upskilling the capabilities of the teams you have managed previously.
- Previous experience in a similar industry.
- Fanatical about great customer service and obsessed with growth, with natural curiosity and entrepreneurial flair.
- An ambitious and creative leader with strong analytical ability, who can help shape the future of Costa Express’ field operations teams.
- Bold, brave and executes with pace with excellent organisational skills, whilst championing Costa’s values – Passion, Trust, Warmth and Courage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A